Thank you. We will reply to your product query as soon as possible.
Linear B&W Realtime Ultrasound 10.0-12.0Mhz Wireless Scanner
The new SL-3 series 2 now offers selectable frequencies between 10Mhz & 12.0Mhz giving this Linear Realtime Ultrasound Scanner has a broader range of scanning depths.
Download the Wireless Ultrasound app to iPhone, iPad, smart phone or PC for a convenient, compact, transportable Real time Ultrasound that can be applied to many applications:
- Workable with Tablet or Smart Phone- no subscriptions or licence fees
- Built-in and replaceable battery
- Advanced digital imaging technology, clear image
- High cost-effective
- Wireless connectivity, easy to operate
- Small and light , easy to carry
- Applicable in emergency, clinic, outdoor and vet inspection
- Intelligent terminal platform, powerful expansion functions on application, storage, communication, printing
Display: iPad/iPhone Series
Scanning Mode: Linear array
Depth: 20- 50mm
Gray Scale: 256 levels
Display Mode: B Mode, BM Mode
Weight: 300 gram
Battery last: 4 hours
How does it work: The probe connects via Wi-Fi to your chosen device, which can be iPhone, Ipad, Android phone or tablet or a PC running WIN10 operating system. The Ultrasound probe is discovered in the Wi-Fi setting page of your device and connects once selected. Open the software App and the unit is ready to scan.
Functions:Many functions found on larger ultrasound system can be found on the Wireless US suchas: adjusting gain, dynamic range, focus position, depth, colour mode & sensitivity. The linear probes offer steer function in colour mode. There is also a biopsy mode which applies an adjustable guiding line for needle angle guide. On screen measurements can be done using the caliper setting were anchoring or moving measurement cursors with your finger or a stylus.
Like all ultrasounds, you can record patient data and save individual images to your devices memory or photo library as well as cine loop video