Interested in developing your knowledge in Ultrasound, perhaps your a new graduate or have had limited exposure to Ultrasound or maybe you have used Ultrasound and would like to develop your skills.
Contact us and tell us what type of application course your wanting or just click on the links below .
We recognize the need for continuing eduction. Contact us and tell us what type of application course your wanting or just click on the links below to one of the training providers we support:
Click on the links below for the latest Webinar series.
- Australian Institute of Ultrasound (AIU)based on the Gold Coast, QLD is the longest established and premier provider of practical ultrasound education and has more than 25 different courses catering to all medical and paramedical professionals wishing to use diagnostic ultrasound in their clinical practice. Review our website for the course best suited to your needs and come and receive first class practical education in a relaxed and friendly environment"
- Australian School Of Medical Imaging (ASIM) Based in Hornsby, Sydney, ASMI Provide a range of courses for skill development across the broader medical professions including:
- Sports Physicians,
- Ultrasound Training Solutions (UTS) Based in Ivanhoe, Melbourne, Provide a range of courses for skill development across the broader medical professions including:
- Emergency and Remote Rural Medicine
- General Medicine
- Vascular Access
- Refresher courses
- Musculoskeletal Ultrasound Workshops in Sydney by David McCauley Click here for the 2015 dates.
- H.A.R.Tscan® Haemodynamic Echocardiography Assessment in Real Time.
- Ultrasound Guided Nerve Block and Vascular Access
- Nepean Institute of Critical Care Education (NICCER) dedicated to research and eduction for the critical care professionals including doctors, nurses, academics, allied health professionals. NICCER provide many course throughout the year including basic and advanced critical care ultrasound and echocardiography.
- PhysioTec Dr Alison Grimaldi provides course predominately for the Physiotherapy profession including scanning of
- Foot & Ankle
- Sound Physio Peter Esselbach runs weekend Ultrasound workshops designed for Physiotherapists and other medical professionals with an interest in musculoskeletal ultrasound techniques.
- RW Veterinary Consultancy Provides tutorials and teaching of basic Ultrasound skills to veterinarians in general practice. One-one or small groups training, tailored to the individual requirements.
- University of Melbourne courses (Postgraduate Certificate and Diploma of Clinical Ultrasound, HARTscan and Ultrasound guided nerve block and vascular access courses).
- ASUM Australian Society of Ultrasound in Medicine offer a range of CPD credited course to their members in a range of ultrasound disciplines, click here to view course the course calendar.
- Kine Care teaches musculoskeletal ultrasound (MSU) courses to musculoskeletal healthcare professionals like (specialized)physiotherapists, medical specialists, general practitionars and podiatrists.Currently you can follow our courses in The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Italy and France; sometimes also in other countries. We can set up tailor-made MSU courses for your country, company or educational institute.
- International Schools Link, click here to find the up coming International ultrasound course, covering Womens Health, Cardiology, Regional Aneasthesia, Vascular, Endocrinology, Interventional & Surgery Imaging, Echocardiography, Elastosonography, Musculoskeletal, Pain Management, proudly provided by Esaote.
CASE STUDIES: Click Here
for international case studies in ultrasound.
WHITE PAPERS: Click Here
for White Papers on Ultrasound.
* Please note there is no commercial interest in any of the above providers.